As a woman there are plenty of things you shouldn’t tolerate in a relationship. Like abuse, disrespect etc. Those are hard fast rules but there are also gray areas. Some words, though not outright disrespectful, can really get on your nerves. We took to the streets of New York City to find out what those words and phrases are.
In a relationship, what don’t you want to hear?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “What’s Love Got to Do With It”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Can We Ever Get The Black Family Sitcom Back?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- The Mane Balancing Act: Exercising And Your Hair
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Post-Baby Fab: Fantasia Shows Off New Curves, New Hair & New Colorful Look