Well, it’s true. Emily B. is following in the footsteps of her friend Chrissy and quitting VH1’s “Love and Hip-Hop.” Fab’s old lady just sent out a couple of tweets confirming her departure, but from the second message, it looks like she has something else in store. Here’s what she said:
Now there have been rumors that Fabolous wasn’t down to be on “Love and Hip-Hop” because he felt the producers were playing the ladies, but he wasn’t opposed to doing a show with just him and his “family.” That could be what that “hmmm..#VH1” line was about but considering he wouldn’t even walk down the red carpet with this girl it’s hard for me to believe they’d actually have a show together. Since no one is particularly interested in watching Olivia resurrect her career and Yandy and Kimbella are pregnant behind the scenes, “Love and Hip Hop” could have a rough third season without Emily and Chrissy.
Do you think Em and Fab will get a spinoff?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Does Your Life Revolve Around Men?
- Transgender Woman On Trial For Second-Degree Murder After Homophobic Attack
- Beyond Boycotting: Star Jones Calling High-Profile Women To Take A Stand Against ‘BBW’
- Kimora Lee Simmons Launches New Skin Care Line
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Hit or Ms.: Do We Really Need to Have Respect for Adults?