Our fabulous first lady, Michelle Obama, took time to speak to our future yesterday. During her annual “Bring Your Kids to Work Day” the FLOTUS, fielded questions from the children of White House employees. Not only did she look absolutely stunning in an embellished pink cardigan and a houndstooth, accordion pleated skirt, she gave honest and appropriate answers to the kids’ questions.
A young girl asked FLOTUS what she liked to do on her birthday, and Michelle answered that she likes to sleep late and have a family dinner and “do nothing,” which she joked that “old people” like her enjoy, asking the parents in the room for affirmation. Answering a question about the very lovable Bo Obama, the first lady replied, “Bo is an awesome dog and I love him dearly.”
See what else they asked her and more pictures of her fabulous outfit at BlackVoices.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Does Your Life Revolve Around Men?
- Transgender Woman On Trial For Second-Degree Murder After Homophobic Attack
- Beyond Boycotting: Star Jones Calling High-Profile Women To Take A Stand Against ‘BBW’
- Kimora Lee Simmons Launches New Skin Care Line
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Hit or Ms.: Do We Really Need to Have Respect for Adults?