“The Unwritten Rules” The Perils of Being Black in an All White Workplace
Being one of a few, if not the only black person, at your job can be everything from annoying to straight up stressful. This is nothing new. If you’ve grown up in diverse environments, you know just how ignorant people can be when it comes to communicating with people of color. Actress, Kim Williams, feels our pain. Which is why she’s created a new webseries called, The Unwritten Rules. The series, humorously explores the challenges (specifically ignorane and stereotypes) an African American woman faces in a predominately white work place. She recently debuted her first episode.
Check it out and let us know if you can relate…
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: The Cheating Scale & Adult Videos
- Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
- Disappearing Acts: Why Men Suddenly Stop Calling
- Malinda Williams Is Not Feeling ‘Think Like A Man’
- Bruised But Not Broken: 10 Ways to Cure Heartbreak
- What’s The Big Deal About The Lack Of Black ‘Girls?’
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Haute Hair Accessory: Clip-Ins (Starting Under $100 Too!)