The Kardashian klan has just made another killing by snagging a $40 million deal for three more seasons of E!’s most popular series, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
The network said everyone is included in the deal from Kim, Kourtney, Rob, and Khloe, to Bruce, Kris, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner. TMZ also says Lamar Odom has his own deal to appear on the show and the “Khloe and Lamar” spinoff with his wife, and Scott Disick, the father of Kourtney’s kids also has a separate deal along with son, Mason.
Last season, the series brought in 3 million viewers on Sunday nights and it’s other spinoff, “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” has brought in good numbers as well. E! will retain the rights to those shows and have first dibs on any more spin-off projects that could come down the line. Many are already speculating about the possibility of a Kanye and Kim reality debacle, given their very public outings lately, but they’re likely getting ahead of themselves. E! hasn’t said anything about whether or not he will appear on the next season, which means the possibility is there but you just never know with Ye. Maybe he’ll just show up on camera and not say anything like he did during his recent “106 & Park” appearance.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Beauty and the Braids: 7 Celebrities Who Make The Look Fierce
- Vain is Your Middle Name: Celebs Who Love Themselves as Much as Their Fans Do
- Do You Want What You Can’t Have? Why You Keep Chasing the Unavailable
- Tuesday Talk: Melanie Fiona On Her Mother, Man And One MF
- Tableside Racism: Waiters Admit Discriminating Against Black Patrons Because They Don’t Tip
- Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Farts?
- Why Don’t Black Women Want to Breastfeed?
- The 7 Reasons Men Lie, According To A Man Who Doesn’t (Maybe)