Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
By Dr. Tammy Nelson for YourTango.com
Do you find it difficult to make time for sex? Are you always either too tired or too busy for intimacy with your partner? Don’t worry, you’re not alone, and there is hope.
In this video, licensed phychotherapist, author and YourTango Expert Dr. Tammy Nelson explains that it’s common for sex to become less frequent over the course of a long-term relationship. Fortunately, there are some things you can try to increase the eroticism in your love life.
Find out what they are at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Beauty and the Braids: 7 Celebrities Who Make The Look Fierce
- Vain is Your Middle Name: Celebs Who Love Themselves as Much as Their Fans Do
- Do You Want What You Can’t Have? Why You Keep Chasing the Unavailable
- Tuesday Talk: Melanie Fiona On Her Mother, Man And One MF
- Tableside Racism: Waiters Admit Discriminating Against Black Patrons Because They Don’t Tip
- Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Farts?
- Why Don’t Black Women Want to Breastfeed?
- The 7 Reasons Men Lie, According To A Man Who Doesn’t (Maybe)