Is This What You Do To Keep Your Boo?
Since cheating is the new black, some folks are actually trying to figure out ways to keep their mate happy instead of giving them permission to wander or worrying that their salary is a threat to their man.
Now, I’m a big proponent of the fact that you have to be happy yourself first, before you can “make” anyone else happy, but I also know that being part of a relationship, you can’t just sit there like a lump on a log. You have to do things to keep your partner interested and challenged and in love.
That being said, on the Fox News site, sexologist Logan Levkoff has suggestions for men on how to get sex from their wives:
1. Snuggle, Don’t Grope. You’re in the mood, so you reach out and grab us—our breasts, butt, or genitals, that is. Guys, believe me when I tell you that this is the biggest sin you can commit when trying to seduce a woman. It will not send us into an orgasmic swoon.
2. Don’t Treat Us Like Adult Videos Stars. Just because you can pay to watch a chick with fake boobs and a fake tan fawn all over some hairy, grunting guy doesn’t mean you can treat us like some 30-second money shot. Women crave seduction. We crave pleasure. We want sex to be, well, Hot, not like some third-rate Adult Videos production.
3. Do Unto Others Want hot sex? You have to provide us with the kind of sex we want to have. Simply put, you’ve got to give as good as you get.
4. Give Us Space It seems counterintuitive, but letting your partner have some time to herself can help her recharge. Offer to watch the kids for a few hours so she can meet a friend for coffee, take a book to the beach, or relax in a bubble bath. This “time off” lets her wind down so that later she’ll be ready to heat up.
5. Talk—and Listen I know, I know: Many of you would probably rather clean that toilet than be forced to “communicate.” But I’m not asking for an hours-long heart-to-heart here. Spending 20 minutes connecting with your partner and listening to her talk can help her feel appreciated.
So, Madames would these tips work for you and your man or are you just heated?