Cute Kid Alert: Louis And His BFF & Damon Dash and Rachel Roy’s Daughter Tallulah
If you were craving for some adorable-ness on this day, we’ve got you covered! Last week, while Sandra was picking up her little man Louis from school, she had a chance to meet up with one of the tot’s friends. While conversing (or something like that) with his buddy ‘ol pal, Louis was all smiles in his “When I Grow Up, I Want to Be ME” shirt and Adidas sneakers. It’s always nice to see little Louis smile since he does a lot of frowning (in a cute way though). But if paparazzi were always in your face, you might feel the need to frown too! Check out more of the cute exchange between the toddlers below.
And speaking of cute kids, Damon Dash and designer Rachel Roy’s daughter, Tallulah, was also all smiles (and various other silly facial expressions) when playing with the photo app, PopBooth. She should be four this May (the photo above is from when she was a 2-year-old), and the kid is adorable! Check out her silly photo strip below:
What do you think of the cutie pies?
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating Before Divorced! These Folks Just Couln’t Wait…
- Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Black Celebrities Part III
- LASH OUT! The 7 Best Mascaras For Lash Length – EDITOR PICKS
- Relationship Reflections: Things To Think About After The Breakup
- Oh No She Didn’t: Tyra Banks Fires Jay Manuel, Nigel Barker, and J.Alexander from ANTM
- Brooklyn Man Locked Up Nearly a Year for Rape Even Though Victim Recanted Story
- ‘Broke’: New Documentary Looks at How Pro Athletes (Foolishly) Lose All Their Money
- Is Church A Waste of Time?