Guess Which Exercise Is Terrible For Your Sex Life
Spinning class may have just become a woman’s worst enemy.
More specifically, the traditional bike seat we sit on as we cycle our way through such workouts may be affecting our sexual health. Previous studies have shown that those hard seats are linked to erectile dysfunction in men, but now women are at risk, too.
Here’s the problem: When we sit on a bike seat, the nerves and blood vessels in our genital area get compressed. Researchers at Yale already knew that female cyclists had less genital sensation than female runners (based on a 2006 study). They hypothesized that these bike-riding ladies, then, thanks to the aforementioned seat design, were at risk for sexual problems.
For the complete story, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating Before Divorced! These Folks Just Couln’t Wait…
- Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Black Celebrities Part III
- LASH OUT! The 7 Best Mascaras For Lash Length – EDITOR PICKS
- Relationship Reflections: Things To Think About After The Breakup
- Oh No She Didn’t: Tyra Banks Fires Jay Manuel, Nigel Barker, and J.Alexander from ANTM
- Brooklyn Man Locked Up Nearly a Year for Rape Even Though Victim Recanted Story
- ‘Broke’: New Documentary Looks at How Pro Athletes (Foolishly) Lose All Their Money
- Is Church A Waste of Time?