Adrienne Bailon and Julissa Bermudez Land Reality Show, Yay or Nay?
I never knew Adrienne Bailon and Julissa Bermudez were good friends but these BFFs will be starting in a new show together on the Style Network as part of the channel’s new original programming.
The show, titled “Empire Girls,” will “follow the two ladies around New York City as they try to takeover the world of show business and find love and happiness all by the time they turn 30.”
Necole Bitchie points out that both ladies have had very public relationships—and breakups. Adrienne Bailon appeared on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when she was dating the sisters’ brother Rob, and years ago Julissa was involved with NFL pro Larry Johnson. Since Adrienne just signed a music management deal with Ne-Yo, we’ll have to see what turn her career and love life take as a result.
The Style Network is home to one of my favorite reality shows, “Tia and Tamera,” so if this series is anything like it, it could be worth a watch. “Empire Girls: Adrienne and Julissa” airs June 3 on the network. Will you watch?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Jaded, Or Just Realistic: Which Are You?
- Being a Junkie: Hi, My Name is Victoria, and I’m Addicted to Natural Hair Products
- Was There No Better Way? Cops Cuff 6-Year-Old After Throwing Tantrum
- We All Have Good Hair: A Breakdown of Curl Patterns
- Yandy Says Don’t Knock Her Pregnant-Girl-In-The-Club Hustle
- Still Waiting: Will You Ever Be More Than “Friends”?
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Carpal Tunnel & 2 a.m.Texts
- “Ask a Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]