Ashanti is very determined to make this comeback happen. And to ensure that it does go off without a hitch, she’s been doing media rounds, and even stopped at “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” to get some shine. While there, she performed her single, “The Woman You Love,” in a VERY interesting outfit, which included an embellished bodysuit and two-tone locks that were…interesting. As for the performance, it was hard to hear her sing because the actual record was blaring in the background, and when you could hear her, she was doing more yelling than harmonizing. And those dance moves could have been a bit tighter. But then again, this is all part of a comeback, and I’m sure she’ll tighten things up soon. Check out the performance from the other night below and let us know what you think of her look and of course, of her performance in general. Can Ashanti really make a comeback with the changing face of music right now? You tell us…
Are you feeling it?
More on Madame Noire!
- Jaded, Or Just Realistic: Which Are You?
- Being a Junkie: Hi, My Name is Victoria, and I’m Addicted to Natural Hair Products
- Was There No Better Way? Cops Cuff 6-Year-Old After Throwing Tantrum
- We All Have Good Hair: A Breakdown of Curl Patterns
- Yandy Says Don’t Knock Her Pregnant-Girl-In-The-Club Hustle
- Still Waiting: Will You Ever Be More Than “Friends”?
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Carpal Tunnel & 2 a.m.Texts
- “Ask a Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]