That Rih. Everything she does causes a stir. The spicy pop tart took to Facebook to promote her upcoming video, “Where Have You Been,” sporting a bikini top, metallic shorts, and an arm full of chunky bracelets.
She’s been dropping clues to get fans amped for the video reveal, but hasn’t dropped the official date of the premiere. First she caused a stir and starred in many young boys’ fantasies with a topless shots from the video set back in March. Then she displayed the single cover on her Instagram, in which she was veiled in a leopard print scarf and rocked some fierce smoky eye detail. In addition to the latest black and white promo pic, the social butterfly also treated fans to some sunny shots from her vacation in Hawaii.
To peep some of Rihanna’s latest candid photos, visit StyleBlazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boomerang”
- Asymmetrical Hair Styles: 7 Celebs That Are A Cut Above The Rest
- Can You See Me? 6 Signs You May Be An Attention Seeker
- Will You Watch? Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin Snag VH1 Spinoff
- He’s Baaack: Larenz Tate Starring in New Film, ‘Gun Hill’
- Why There’s No Hope For The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Too Soon? SNL Spoofs Trayvon Martin Coverage
- Nicki Minaj’s Family Says She Exaggerated Her Father’s Abuse