We’ve all criticized BET for their less than stellar programming and decisions; but when they get it right, we have to give props. And yesterday BET did a great thing by transforming their hit show, “106 & Park” into an hour long special with Trayvon’s parents, Sybrina Fulton, Tracy Martin and Trayvon’s younger brother, Jahvaris Fulton.
Being that “106 & Park” speaks directly to young people– it was actually a favorite of Trayvon’s– it’s only appropriate that his parents speak to their son’s peer group. They sat down with BET’s newest talent, T.J. Holmes, to offer advice to the young audience members, share memories of their son and their hopes for the upcoming trial.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boomerang”
- Asymmetrical Hair Styles: 7 Celebs That Are A Cut Above The Rest
- Can You See Me? 6 Signs You May Be An Attention Seeker
- Will You Watch? Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin Snag VH1 Spinoff
- He’s Baaack: Larenz Tate Starring in New Film, ‘Gun Hill’
- Why There’s No Hope For The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Too Soon? SNL Spoofs Trayvon Martin Coverage
- Nicki Minaj’s Family Says She Exaggerated Her Father’s Abuse