“Have faith that true love is meant to be and one day love will come shining through. No matter how sad your heart is, the love that you wish for will come true…if you believe.”
When a relationship is over, it’s time to let go. Holding on to a past love clutters up your heart and mind. Letting go opens up the space and possibilities to attract the partner of your dreams. Try these things to stop dwelling on the relationship you had with your ex.
For the list of 14 things to stop doing now, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boomerang”
- Asymmetrical Hair Styles: 7 Celebs That Are A Cut Above The Rest
- Can You See Me? 6 Signs You May Be An Attention Seeker
- Will You Watch? Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin Snag VH1 Spinoff
- He’s Baaack: Larenz Tate Starring in New Film, ‘Gun Hill’
- Why There’s No Hope For The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Too Soon? SNL Spoofs Trayvon Martin Coverage
- Nicki Minaj’s Family Says She Exaggerated Her Father’s Abuse