More and more it seems like Coachella is the place to be. As if performances from some of the biggest names in music weren’t enough, they are proving that they’re on the cutting edge of technology. Last night, rappers from different generations, including Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Eminem, Wiz Khalifa and Kendrick Lamar performed a “new school meets old school” set. And you can’t honor old school hip hop without talking about Tupac. But they didn’t just talk about Pac last night at Coachella, they brought him back, in the form of a hologram.
Check out the video of a portion of the performance below.
**Warning, this is unedited and may be NSFW**
So after watching, what do you think? Is it awesome that we can convincingly watch “Tupac” perform again? Or is it a bit too real…and creepy? Mark my words, once people find a way to make the cost of producing holograms cheaper, there will be “Gone But Not Forgotten” tours featuring greats like Michael and Whitney. Technology is a trip.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hair Do’s and Don’ts According to the Fellas
- Intuition or Evidence: 6 Signs He Has A Chick On The Side
- Better Off Unwed: Couples Who Have Happily Kept A Ring Off Of It
- On To The Next! Women Who Found New Love In The Nick of Time…
- In Between The Sheets: Things All Women Are Insecure About In Bed
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP: Kevin Hart’s (Ex) Wife Not Acting Like A Lady + MORE!
- 6 Things You Can Stop Worrying About Doing For Your Man
- FLASHING LIGHTS! Couples Who Love To Flaunt Their Love