Remember Solé? Well, She’s Another Female Rapper Trying to Make a Comeback…
It seems like everybody is popping up out of hiding and trying to get back into the game of hip-hop. Maybe Nicki’s success has sparked this renewed interest, or maybe it’s really just the recession and folks have bills to pay. Either way, Solé, you know, the wife of Ginuwine, she’s planning on getting back into the music game. I haven’t seen her since “4,5,6” and the song “Who Dat” with J.T. Money. Photos were released recently of Miss Lady on the set of a her newest music video for a song called, “A New Look.” She’s been out of the rap game for a while, busy being a mom (she has two kids with Ginuwine, and two others from a previous relationship), a wife, and arguing with Ginuwine stans on Twitter. She’s looking pretty healthy, and pretty much the same, so this is a very interesting comeback, but I guess we should let the music speak for itself. Check out the new single below and let us know if it’s a pass or play for you. And let us know what you think of her throwback look. Good luck, girl!
What do you think? Pass or play? And if that’s not floating your boat…THROWBACK TIME!
Kandi knows she loves to be on a ratchet track, lol.
More on Madame Noire!
- Didn’t You Think They’d Last? 7 Surprising Celebrity Breakups
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Good Times”
- You Remind Me Of My Jeep: 7 Songs That Make You Want To (Joy) Ride
- Ready For The Beach: Swimsuits For Every Body Type and Style
- Gabourey Sidibe and Kelly Ripa Stumble Over Afros, Normal Hair, and Being Americanized
- The Sweet Brown Viral Video: Embarrassed? Why You Shouldn’t Be
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- How Old is Too Old? Mayim Bialik (aka Blossom) Still Breastfeeds her 3-Year-Old Son