If you haven’t heard about LOUD, or Living Out Ur Dream, then it’s time you become a witness to the greatness that is their collection of eclectic and colorful clothing. Started by Abi Fashesin and Ashley-Rae Tapping, the ladies started the line in the hopes of bringing contemporary African-inspired clothing to the masses with pieces that are sophisticated enough for work, but fun enough for a night out on the town. We’ve featured their work in some of our previous fashion stories and we’re big fans, and you will be too after checking out their new spring and summer collection. From printed bustiers to funky blazers in vibrant prints, they’re bringing color back to your wardrobe. Check out some of our favorite looks below, and go to their site to see the entire collection. Happy shopping!
Are you digging their new collection so far?
Photos all courtesy of http://loud-culture.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Women Who Get/Got Too Into Their Men
- The New Dating Norms: 6 Big Changes In The Dating Game
- You’re Just Not That Into It: Signs That Your Job Isn’t For You
- Madames Who Acted Like Ladies, But Thought Like Men
- Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into A Different Kind Of Show
- Growing Up Fast: Toya and Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Gets Dolled Up For Photo Shoot
- RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
- Cartoon Has a Message for Black Women