WTH: Woman Breaks Into Stranger’s Home, Tries to Breastfeed Her Baby
In weird crime news, a South Dakota woman is currently facing criminal charges for breaking into a mother’s home and trying to breastfeed her baby.
Around 5 am Sunday, a mother called 911 to report that a women had entered her home and tried to nurse her 2-month-old daughter. Luckily she was able to take her child away from the woman but then she pulled another bizarre move when she crawled into the mother’s bed and laid there until police came and arrested her. When cops arrived on the scene they took the 24-year-old woman into custody and she was later charged with the misdemeanor crime of unlawful occupancy.
My first thought when I read this story was that the woman was probably mentally ill, but police suspect alcohol may have been involved. Fortunately, I’ve never witnessed anyone that drunk.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts