Fantasia’s house is on the market. Though she purchased her North Carolina mansion for $1.3 million in 2007, TMZ is reporting that the American Idol winner is selling the home for $800k, taking a $500,000 lose if it actually sells for her asking price. Living in this Charlotte home hasn’t been without its struggles; in 2009, Fantasia nearly lost the property due to foreclosure. She was able to save it at the last minute.
We hope that she’s selling the home because she truly wants to move on and is not in any type of financial trouble. Either way, selling it is better than losing it. We wish Fanny the best of luck.
More on Madame Noire!
- Nip & Tuck: Women Who Slipped Their Plastic Surgery By Us
- There Goes the Neighborhood: 8 Ratchet Things You See When The Temperature Rises
- Convenience or True Love: Which Is Your Relationship Made Of?
- MAD MEN: Male Celebrities Who Always Look So Mean!
- Real Love: Weird Signs Of A Good Relationship
- You Can’t Handle The Truth! Things Men Lie About To Spare Our Feelings
- 7 Ways to Encourage Yourself
- Watch Your Mouth! Things You Should Never Say To Your Man