Breakups are never fun, especially when the sex was fabulous. Sleeping with an ex can be so tempting because of the feelings you once had and the memories of how your ex made you feel in your most intimate moments together. It’s even easier to slip into the ‘sex with the ex’ trap if you were once married. Either way, sex with the ex — while extremely tempting — is rarely a good idea unless you can work things out and get back together. Are You Easily Seduced? EXPERT
Here are four reasons why joining the sex-with-the-ex club isn’t such a great idea after all:
For the reasons, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”
- I Just Want to Thanks Your Parents: Fathers And Mothers Of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- A Story Of Transition: How Growing My Natural Hair Out Helped Me Grow
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- Even After Slim-Down, Raven Symone Still Annoyed By Media’s Weight Obsession
- Here We Go Again: Crazy Video Claims Blue Ivy Isn’t A Real Baby
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?