Tank Tells Men to Act Like They Mean Every Word He Says
You know how you listen to a good love song and think, “why can’t all men be like him?” Well Tank is giving men a little heads up on that in an interview with Sister 2 Sister. He told brothers to at least “act like you mean every word that I say.”
While the singer was just joking about pretending, he did say men could learn a few things from slow jams.
“Guys have gotten out of being patient and taking their time and really setting the mood and creating the atmosphere conducive for a woman to be comfortable and be part of whatever you want her to be part of.”
Am I the only one who wanted to yell “preach!” after that line? Men just don’t get how easy it is to get us on board when they know how to cater to our senses. But I digress.
As you might have guessed from his songs, Tank definitely considers himself a romantic, and despite a failed marriage he’s very open to giving love another try.
“I love the idea of love,” he said. “The love that I found that is going to help me really make someone really happy is the love that I have for my daughters, and that’s real unconditional love.”
Swoon. Check out more of Tank’s interview—in a bathrobe no less—here. Thoughts ladies?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”
- I Just Want to Thanks Your Parents: Fathers And Mothers Of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- A Story Of Transition: How Growing My Natural Hair Out Helped Me Grow
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- Even After Slim-Down, Raven Symone Still Annoyed By Media’s Weight Obsession
- Here We Go Again: Crazy Video Claims Blue Ivy Isn’t A Real Baby
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?