Bey and Jay Join Tumblr To Mark Four-Year Anniversary
Yesterday, Beyonce and Jay -Z celebrated four years of wedded bliss, and any day now Beyonce’s new Tumblr page is expected to debut with candid pics of their 10-year relationship.
So far the page is password protected to avoid any leaks until the big debut (you know how Bey does), but a few private pics have been released to build anticipation. Bey’s web designer Matthew Siskin says the Tumblr page will be a part of a new website that’s also being launched for the singer so it sounds like Beyonce’s going all out for her post-baby comeback—not that she ever really left.
I can’t lie, I’m pretty excited to see pics of Bey and Jay over the years, but I am surprised the notoriously private couple is sharing these personal moments with the public. Beyonce’s been a lot more open since Blue Ivy came into the picture so maybe this is all a part of her new public image. What do you think?
Update: The Tumblr is now open! Check, check it out: http://beyonce.tumblr.com/
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”
- I Just Want to Thanks Your Parents: Fathers And Mothers Of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- A Story Of Transition: How Growing My Natural Hair Out Helped Me Grow
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- Even After Slim-Down, Raven Symone Still Annoyed By Media’s Weight Obsession
- Here We Go Again: Crazy Video Claims Blue Ivy Isn’t A Real Baby
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?