Okay, okay, traditionally, everyone has or wants that one special someone to go home to and play kissy face with. But what if you’re just not a one-person woman? People may pretend it’s a big deal, but really, it’s okay. The Frisky thinks so too. That’s why they came up with ten ways to juggle more than one lover… if polyamory is your thing.
You’ve got a whole lot of love and you want to give it away to every Tom, package and Mary! While swinging around town, perking up your love life with new stud muffins sounds oh-so-swexy, there are some pitfalls of passion that could ruin the relationship you’ve already got going on. Loving more than one person at a time, or polyamory, is an exciting lifestyle, but you’ve got to make sure you’re not living too dangerously. You have to look out for jealousy, fear and, of course, number one. So, here are some tips on how to juggle multiple partners and safely share your fun lovin’ attitude about swex after the jump….
For all the frisky tips, visit HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Happy Until They Got Married: Broken Celebrity Couples
- Training Day: Things You Should Never Have To Teach Your Man
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems: Mega Millions Winner Won’t Share Money With Lotto Pool
- Do You Go Too Hard For Your Favorite Celebrity?
- Uh Oh: Is Swizz Beatz Creeping With His Ex?
- Charlie Bell:Kenya’s Recklessly Spending My Money To Get Back At Me
- An Open Letter To Mary J. Blige Re: Her Buffoonish Burger King Commercial
- What Does It Really Mean To Think Like A Man?