7 Men To RUN From When Online Dating
He’s the guy who writes to you a few times a day for a week. Things are going great then he disappears for a few weeks. And then he pops up again, picking up the conversation as if nothing strange happened. This man, if you dated him, would only call you or ask you out when it was convenient for him. He is a taker; he shows up to talk to you online when his work or other parts of his life have calmed down. But, he is not good at fitting a relationship into his life.
More on Madame Noire!
- Happy Until They Got Married: Broken Celebrity Couples
- Training Day: Things You Should Never Have To Teach Your Man
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems: Mega Millions Winner Won’t Share Money With Lotto Pool
- Do You Go Too Hard For Your Favorite Celebrity?
- Uh Oh: Is Swizz Beatz Creeping With His Ex?
- Charlie Bell:Kenya’s Recklessly Spending My Money To Get Back At Me
- An Open Letter To Mary J. Blige Re: Her Buffoonish Burger King Commercial
- What Does It Really Mean To Think Like A Man?