‘With age comes wisdom,’ or so the saying goes. But we all know that’s not true. A lot of things don’t come with age, like a more matured sense of style. We’re not talking about our friend’s parents either. Some celebs seem to perpetually be in a “drop it like it’s hot” stage despite qualifying for AARP. Wearing everything from graphic tees to copious amounts of cleavage, these adults need to grow up and into more appropriate fashion!
Here are seven celebs who need to start dressing their age.
For the complete story, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Can Call Me Crazy: 7 Women Who Acted A Fool On-Screen…And We Loved It
- 7 Things That Should Signal The End of A Relationship
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Black Man (Extended Cut)
- He’s No Good For You: How To Stay Away
- Dawn Richards Keeps It Real About Splitting From Bad Boy, Danity Kane And Cheating Boyfriends
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Stolen Kidneys & Treating Your Man
- Be Kareful With Your Kotex! Mold Found On Kotex
- Looking Out: Tyler Perry Gives Bobbi Kristinia A Job