So maybe Shaq didn’t actually put Hoopz out of his house in a break up if “we’re fine” means we’re still together.
Shaq stopped by “Sway In the Morning” yesterday and when the hosts told him they reported on his breakup with Hoopz last week he wasn’t too happy. After getting off of his soapbox about false media reports, Sway asked whether rumors that him and his boo broke up were a lie and Shaq said:
“We’re doing good.”
And just in case we didn’t get his spiel about taking anyone else’s word for truth besides his the first time, he laid into the hosts again and then said:
“We’re fine, we’re good. period.”
I guess that means the woman he was seen with in Vegas for his b-day wasn’t really there either. Regardless, sounds like we have no choice but to believe these two are still going strong. What do you think?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of “227”
- He Wrote That? The Surprising Songwriters Behind Some Of Our Favorite Songs
- 7 Ways Your Relationship Should Get Better Over The Years
- Nice & Slow: R&B Singers Who’ Are A Little Soft
- Make It Last Forever: 6 Ways To Improve Your Marriage
- New MN Series: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: The Life Of A Single Black Man
- LaLa Addresses Confrontation With Melo’s Assistant And Open Marriage Rumors
- Backlash To Awkward Black Girl’s Shorty Award Win Is Awkward