Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: June Ambrose, La La Anthony & Adrienne Bailon
After previously having a huge wardrobe mishap when she went for a see-through ensemble, Adrienne Bailon, formerly of 3LW and Cheetah Girls, felt brave enough to try it again. This time, she went for a see-through top at the RED Model Management party in NYC last week. Though her top was a dark see-through one, it was covered in floral beads, and this time she had on undergarments–a lace orange bra. As a bottom, she had a very cute hot pink and orange skirt on, and accessorized with fuchsia bow-tie heels (like June’s from earlier). Love the bulk of rings she threw on, as well as the funky bracelet and white spiked earrings. I actually think she looks really cute, but still very alluring at the same time. I might have opted for a different color of heels, but I don’t hate it. No fashion fail this time for her sheer attempt, too. Get it girl! Steal!
My favorite look of all is probably June’s. I think it’s very fancy, yet sophisticated with just the right mix of colors. Plus, it’s just the right fit on her. I’m a big fan of the ensemble. However, all these ladies look great! What’s your favorite? And who would you steal from or tell to stop? Share below!
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I’m A Girlfriend To A Man In An Open Marriage…Part II
- Don’t Get It Twisted: 7 Big Misconceptions About Virgins
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- 7 Ridiculous Celebrity Rumors People Actually Believe
- Missing Detroit Women Found Buried In Shallow Grave
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- IRS Taking Every Penny From Nas Album Sales Until His Debt Is Paid
- Vogue Italia’s Haute Mess And The High Theft Of Black Culture”