“Ask A Black Man” Cast – Meet Bentley Kapten
What’s your favorite quote and why? “Iga ufe.” It’s an African proverb that means “Copy you die” in english. I love this quote because it reminds me to be authentic, always stay true to myself, and to never shy away from my Kenyan roots.
Who do you look up to the most? My parents, but also anyone who has ever helped carry me along the way.
What’s your biggest petpeeve about women? Probably the fact that there are a large majority of women who put up with men that they KNOW are unworthy of their time, but still try to stick with them on the notion that feel they can change him for the better.
What do you think is the biggest mistake that women tend to make in relationships? Revealing too much too soon.
What is the most annoying question for women to ask? “Do you like light-skinned girls or dark-skinned girls better?”
If you can trade lives with one celebrity who would it be? Idris Elba
If you could have any job in the world what would it be? President/C.E.O. of ESPN or an Astronaut.
Bentley will appear on Episode 1: “The Life of A Single Man” debuting TOMORROW right here on our Ask A Black Man channel. For more bios, episodes and extended episodes, check out our Ask A Black Man channel.
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]