T.I. and Tiny’s Family Hustle Gets Another Season
If you loved watching T.I. and Tiny get their family hustle on during the first season of their VH1 reality show then you’re in luck—it’s been renewed for a second season.
Averaging 3.5 million views every Monday night, it’s not surprising VH1 is bringing the whole family back for round two. T.I. told Forbes taping for season two will begin soon, and the premiere is expected to come sometime in the Fall.
VH1 takes a lot of heat for the negativity in some of its reality shows like “Love and Hip Hop” and “Basketball Wives,” which along with T.I and Tiny’s show, have made the network the no. 1 cable channel on Monday nights among women ages 18-49, according to Eurweb. But I’d say the family element of this show definitely balances out the other craziness on the network and shows a side of T.I. we rarely see. Good for them!
Are you happy there will be another season of T.I. and Tiny’s Family Hustle?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I’m A Girlfriend To A Man In An Open Marriage…Part II
- Don’t Get It Twisted: 7 Big Misconceptions About Virgins
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- 7 Ridiculous Celebrity Rumors People Actually Believe
- Missing Detroit Women Found Buried In Shallow Grave
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- IRS Taking Every Penny From Nas Album Sales Until His Debt Is Paid
- Vogue Italia’s Haute Mess And The High Theft Of Black Culture”