The Fashion Police’s Most Wanted: 6 Celebrities Whose Style Should Be A Crime
For someone whose career is as vast and long as Meagan Good, it’s hard to understand why she dresses so bad. What’s even worse, she does bad so well, wearing everything from too-long gowns on the red carpet, oversized sweatshirts coupled with psychedelic print leggings and baseball caps. She will star in a television detective-drama called Notorious, and hopefully by then, she finds out she is no style guru.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I’m A Girlfriend To A Man In An Open Marriage…Part II
- Don’t Get It Twisted: 7 Big Misconceptions About Virgins
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- 7 Ridiculous Celebrity Rumors People Actually Believe
- Missing Detroit Women Found Buried In Shallow Grave
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- IRS Taking Every Penny From Nas Album Sales Until His Debt Is Paid
- Vogue Italia’s Haute Mess And The High Theft Of Black Culture”