What’s your favorite quote and why? “Being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man … is a matter of birth.” -Edwin Louis Cole. This quote touches me because I believe that there is a crisis in terms of lack of real manhood these days particularly within the Black community.
Who do you look up to the most? My mother.
What’s your biggest petpeeve about women? I dont like superficial women, for example, women won’t date a man who is less than six foot four.
What do you think is the biggest mistake that women tend to make in relationships? They are sometimes too longsuffering with losers and they make up too many excuses for poor behavior.
What is the most annoying question for women to ask? Nothing comes to mind.
If you can trade lives with one celebrity who would it be? Will Smith.
If you could have any job in the world what would it be? I would love to be a talk show host! One of my dreams is to be the next Montell Williams. I think that the world is ready for a strong, intelligent black man on TV. Perhaps Moguldom Studios can assist me in that regard lol lol.
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]