When it comes to Black women’s hair, there is never a shortage of suggestions. Everybody claims to know how to make it grow, how to style it and how to keep it healthy. Some people may actually know what they’re talking about while others are making it up as they go along.
Well, now a dermatologist is speaking out on what black women should and shouldn’t do when it comes to taking care of their tresses.
Find out the dos and don’ts of Black Hair Care at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers