Lenny and Lisa’s daughter was out doing her usual vintage chic thing at the after party for “The Hunger Games” screening in NYC. For the outing she wore a velvet dress with buttons all the way down it, a shiny black jacket, funky T-strapped sandals, an interesting statement necklace, and a cute, but sloppy fishtail braid. I think her makeup is absolutely fab (not too much, nice lip), but the outfit I’m not really feeling. It works for her style so I’ll give her some props, but for me, I’ll pass.
In the end, I think my favorite look might actually be Kim Kardashian’s pre-flour ensemble. It’s one of those looks that translates well day to night no matter the setting, and for once, it wasn’t sickeningly tight like most of her ensembles. But do what works for you, boo! But as always, that’s just my opinion.
Which looks work for you that you would steal? And which would you say should be stopped ASAP? Let us know below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers