Trey is trying to get all deep on you with his new video for the song, “Sex Ain’t Better Than Love.” Reading the title first, you’re probably not buying what he’s selling because he claims he’s the brotha that invented sex, but the video is actually pretty adorable.
The video looks at two different scenarios at the same time: Trey mingling with young ladies he’s hoping to bed ASAP, and Trey getting to know a young lady on a deeper level. As the video goes on, you can see the massive differences between the scenarios, as he deals with his…dare I say, groupies, with indifference, but seems pretty invested in making things work with the lady he’s pursuing. It’s pretty nice to see him talk about sex in a way that brings value to it, though the song sounds like something I’ve heard him do in the past. He’s looking good though! Check out said video and let us know if you’re feeling it, as well as the song:
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers