Kim Kardashian must be hated in the UK as much as she is here in the US because she got a nasty surprise when she walked the red carpet for the launch of her new fragrance, True Reflection.
An obviously disgruntled—and prepared—onlooker tossed an entire bag of white flour at the reality TV star and, well, you see the damage that was done. Surprisingly, Kim wasn’t mad.
“That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me,” Kim told the network that pays her bills, E!. “Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that’s a whole lot of translucent powder right there,” she said, laughing off the situation.
The woman tried to run away after the stunt but Kim’s rep held her and she was escorted away by police. Although Kim didn’t want to press charges, a non-criminal battery report was still filed. Later, the woman was released as Kim popped back into her London hotel to change and get back on the carpet.
While we could probably think of a million reasons why the woman targeted Kim, some members of the media said they heard the woman grumbling about fur. Could it be that PETA strikes again?!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers