Make Your Hair Hot for Spring
Hair highlights is one of the easiest ways to give your strands a boost in vibrancy, color and most importantly, fun. The right colors can maximize your style and set you apart in a sea of one-toned colored heads. We chose seven different ways to highlight your hair, inspired by the stars who wear them best.
From the most conservative to the most daring, high-lights, low-lights, ombre’s, and colorful patches, the days of rocking your au’ natural hair color are on its way out, if not already.
Check out these starlets who rock colored ‘dos well and get inspiration for your own tresses at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating While Separated? You Were Asking For Trouble Adrian Wilson
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers
- Should Non-African Blacks Be Cast in African Roles?
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- 6 Times You’ll Have To Accept No Sex For A While
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- MN Exclusive: Tashera Simmons on Why Therapy Was “Life Changing” For Her and DMX
- 4 DIY Home-Made Facial Masks To Rejuvenate Your Skin