Video: Lil Kim Shows Off Her Curves and Estelle and Robin Thicke Rock BET’s Rip the Runway
Did you check out BET’s “Rip the Runway” show last night? No? Yeah, I missed it too. But Lil Kim made a comeback in a sequin and see-through jumpsuit and in yellow stilettos that were as tall as her hair. She not only performed her new single, “If you Love Me,” but she also took us on a walk down memory lane with her verses on “It’s All About the Benjamins,” and “Crush on You.” If you want to get people to be on your side, going for the oldies but goodies is always the best idea. Can’t lie, I was rocking with her: “You can slide on my ice like the Escapade, and itchy-gitchy-yaya with the marmalade!” Classic.
And can we talk about the outfits the models were wearing during the performance? They were maaaad cute! But anywho, check out her performance and skintight outfit below, as well as our girl Estelle’s and the oh-so smooth Robin Thicke telling us not to worry our pretty little hearts. Let us know your thoughts. Thanks!
Robin Thicke: (Love “Pretty Lil Heart” by the way)
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating While Separated? You Were Asking For Trouble Adrian Wilson
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers
- Should Non-African Blacks Be Cast in African Roles?
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- 6 Times You’ll Have To Accept No Sex For A While
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- MN Exclusive: Tashera Simmons on Why Therapy Was “Life Changing” For Her and DMX
- 4 DIY Home-Made Facial Masks To Rejuvenate Your Skin