Tashera Simmons and her estranged husband DMX probably never thought they’d have to turn to reality television to improve the state of their relationship, but it seems that the VH1 program “Couples Therapy,” answered Tashera’s prayers. The mother of four said that therapy was the best thing that happened to her and called it a life changing experience for her and her husband. See what else she had to say about the Couples Therapy experience, which airs tonight on VH1.
Click here for part 1 of our interview with Tashera.
More on Madame Noire!
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- Why I’m Concerned about Lala and Her Fake Full Court Life
- Before the Money, Honey: Women Who Stood By Their Men Before and After the Fame
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “A Different World”
- Confessions of a Loud Black Woman
- Is He Dating Other People? 7 Signs You’re One Of Many
- Trayvon Martin, His Witness and What We Should Be Teaching Our Children About Racism
- Should Black Folks Feel Obligated To Speak To Each Other?