In London on Wednesday, Mel B attended the European premiere of The Hunger Games on Wednesday. She hit the red carpet in this long black gown with a turtleneck and paired it with black slingback heels. She also threw on these very large, hunter green earrings and a cute bow-like ponytail on the top of her head. The makeup (especially the eyelashes) is great, and the new mom is looking slimmer than ever. However, I don’t like the way this dress makes her chest look, and the black shoes just bore me with the black dress. Love Mel B, but I loathe this look. Stop it, boo.
To sum up, I think my favorite look on this list was actually Jada Pinkett-Smith’s ensemble. It was loose and fun, but still very much appropriate for everything from errands to hitting up a nightclub with the girls. Zoe’s sheer red dress comes in a close second by the way. But as always, these are just my favorites. Which look or looks did you love? Let us know below…
More on Madame Noire!
- Harry, George, and Other Random White Boys Who Can Bust A Move
- Listen Up Ladies: 7 Things We’d Like to Say to Our Facebook Followers
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Editor’s Picks: Toni Morrison’s Top 5 Books That You Should Read ASAP
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- Former Friend of Phaedra Parks Exposes Her Criminal Past
- What Happened To These Child Stars?