VIDEO: Missy Elliott Comes Out of Hiding With J. Cole for “Nobody’s Perfect”
When I say that I love this song, I mean, like, I really LOVE this song. It gives me flashbacks of late ’90s Missy and Timbaland beats, and the fact that Missy is on the track and in the video also helps. She’s looking great with her long bangs and heavy eye makeup as she helps rapper J. Cole reiterate that indeed, “Nobody’s Perfect,” a track from J. Cole’s hot album, Cole World: The Sideline Story. I will say though, the video reminds me of Drake’s video for “Over,” and it does have its random moments at times (why is he just walking around a bedroom?). The video was directed by Colin Tilley, who is behind the camera for most of Chris Brown’s videos. I don’t really care for it, but I’ll still be jamming to this track on my iPeezy (iPod). What do you think of the video?
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened To These Child Stars?
- Tell ‘Em Why You’re Mad: Ladies, Are We Way Too Hard on Each Other?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- White Female Rapper: New Wave in Hip Hop or Pure Minstrelsy?
- What You Can And Can’t Fix About Your Sex Life’
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady