Spike Lee Suggests People Write to Wesley Snipes in Prison
So Wesley Snipes doesn’t exactly have the best track record when it comes to black women. (He said a thing or two about our attitudes…) But really that doesn’t stop me from feeling some major sympathy for him and his tax situation.
Three years in prison for taxes is really rough. Especially if you’re not guilty, like Snipes claims he isn’t.
Either way, Spike Lee, who directed Snipes in “Jungle Fever”, just visited Snipes in prison.
Find out what he had to say about Snipes’ condition and what we can do to uplift his spirits at EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Tips to Maintaining a Weave: Products, Hair Recommendations and More
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Sifting Through the Sh!t & Waiting for Him to Commit
- Top Beauty Picks: Exfoliators For Every Type of Skin
- When His Problems Shouldn’t Be Yours
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Celebs Who Rode Their Famous Sibling’s Coattails to Success
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou