‘Where Is He Already?!’: A New Documentary by Relationship Guru Tony Gaskins, Jr.
If there’s any man who’s actually been given the OK to given women relationship advice it’s Tony Gaskins, Jr. The author, relationship/life coach, and motivational speaker—not to mention husband and father—has been sharing the secrets to successful dating since the age of 23, and now he’s bumping up his influence in a new documentary on the dynamics of American relationships today.
While the title of the film, “Where is He Already?!” may sound like just another attempt to prey on the insecurities of single black women, Tony says his goal is to bridge the gap between men and women and examine some of the cloudiest issues that are challenging single individuals and couples. The documentary features more than just his expert opinion, he’s including interviews with everyday daters and entertainers, content from discussion panels, and even experiments to get to the root of what’s crippling couples today.
So far, a release date for the project hasn’t been announced, but the trailer gives us a good feel for what’s in store. Check it out and tell us what you think. Would you watch this film when it debuts?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Tips to Maintaining a Weave: Products, Hair Recommendations and More
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Sifting Through the Sh!t & Waiting for Him to Commit
- Top Beauty Picks: Exfoliators For Every Type of Skin
- When His Problems Shouldn’t Be Yours
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Celebs Who Rode Their Famous Sibling’s Coattails to Success
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou