Getting To Happy: 7 Habits That Can Change Your Life
One of the ways to appreciate your sucky situation is to see how sucky someone else’s situation is. As humans, although it may often not seem like it, we are here to give back and help others. Giving back, whether through a local charity, or helping out an elderly family member, is a great distractor from self-pity. Instead of walking around pessimistically, complaining about everything under the sun, volunteer your time (sans the pessimistic attitude, of course) and help others.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Is Graduate School Worth It? 6 Things To Consider Before Taking The Plunge