From Black Voices
In a recent discussion with a family friend who got engaged over the holidays, the topic of honeymoons arose. She mentioned that her honeymoon, aside from walking down the aisle, was one thing she was truly looking forward to. As far as locations, she was contemplating Italy or Thailand. Very different locations, but both within her budget. After asking her if she’d consider honeymooning in Africa, I was shocked to hear her response. She quickly dismissed the idea, claiming that it would be too much of a hassle and well beyond her budget. Simply put, she just wasn’t interested in the idea of traveling to Africa.
Read the rest of the article and get some destination ideas at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Setbacks: Distractions That Keep Us From Dating
- Keep It Short! Ladies Who Look Better With Short Hair Cuts
- Chris Brown: Can We Forgive and Forget?
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Pregnant Teen Paralyzed in Shooting Dies Months After Giving Birth to Baby Girl
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body