*Mariah Carey is honoring the memory of her late friend Whitney Houston with a video montage that she is sharing on YouTube.
The video features moments of the duo performing together at notable events, including the 1999 Oscars, as well as pictures from recording and other moments of them together. The images are set to the song, “When You Believe.”
Recently on ‘Good Morning America,’ Carey stated she felt “almost incapable” of describing how she felt about the death, going on to discuss the pair’s friendship.
To watch Mariah’s tribute head over to Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Setbacks: Distractions That Keep Us From Dating
- Keep It Short! Ladies Who Look Better With Short Hair Cuts
- Chris Brown: Can We Forgive and Forget?
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Pregnant Teen Paralyzed in Shooting Dies Months After Giving Birth to Baby Girl
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body