Tired of toting bulky flats around while commuting back and forth to work? Ever left the club after a long night of partying and would give anything to swap your stilettos out for a comfy alternative? StyleBlazers, fret no more, Butterfly Twists’ foldable ballet flats are the girl on-the-go’s new best friend.
These clever little ballerina shoes are designed to fold away and fit into the smallest of handbags. Yep, that includes your teeny studded Marc Jacobs clutch you refuse to leave home without! And for less than 40 bucks a pop, you can grab a pair in multiple colors, textures and styles. Super cheap and super chic, these multi-purpose flats are on our spring shopping list.
More on Madame Noire!
- Oscar Rewind: 8 Black Actresses & The Roles That Deserved an Oscar
- 7 Ways You May Be Emasculating Your Man
- 7 Of The Most Unrecognized Women in Black History
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- What Does Jeremy Lin Have to Do With Black People?
- Why The Whitney Houston Gay Rumors Need to Die