Essence magazine hosted their fifth annual Black Women in Hollywood luncheon to honor stars who’ve helped portray positive images of Black women. And of course the women stepped out in their most stylish attire. The looks ranged from basic black and white to bold colors and prints, but all of the ladies kept it classy and sassy. Kerry Washington donned all white with a Chanel clutch. It girl Tika Sumpter opted for black lace. And our favorite girlfriend, Tracee Ellis Ross, stood out in a red and orange mini, which perfectly complimented her new hair color.
See who turned the red carpet out at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Oscar Rewind: 8 Black Actresses & The Roles That Deserved an Oscar
- 7 Ways You May Be Emasculating Your Man
- 7 Of The Most Unrecognized Women in Black History
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- What Does Jeremy Lin Have to Do With Black People?
- Why The Whitney Houston Gay Rumors Need to Die