Peep The New Looks From House of Dereon’s Spring & Summer Collection
If you’re a House of Dereon fan, than I’m sure the following promotional video will probably have you too giddy! But if you’re someone who looks at the clothes with indifference (and sadness at how gaudy they can look sometimes), you’ll probably just check it out to find a distraction from working. Either way, Bey and her team are preparing to roll out their 2012 Spring and Summer fashion collections for stores, and to spread the word and give a sneak peek, a promotional video has been put together. A majority of the looks put together are still pretty bright and print-heavy, which will definitely be a good look for some of the younger kids heading out trying to be seen in the summer. But HOD also looks to have some cute blazers and dresses for those looking to appear a bit more grown with their look. I’ll probably pass, but I’ll let you check out the video and reach your own verdict:
Thoughts? Fabulous or fail?
More on Madame Noire!
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Quarterback Calls Off Wedding Hours Before Ceremony
- Do White People Make You Uncomfortable?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Black Girls Rock It Across The Pond: Snaps From The 2012 Brit Awards
- Are You Being Used? Signs You’ve Got a “Temporary” Friend on Your Hands