First Look Inside ‘The Kandi Factory’
We knew Kandi Burrus was getting her own spinoff series on Bravo TV but details of the show were pretty slim. Now, “The Kandi Factory” is ready to make its debut and Bravo has given viewers a sneak peak of what’s to come this season.
From the first look, the show has sort of an MTV “Made” feel. Each week, Kandi will be working with two wanna-be pop stars to whip them into shape vocally and she’ll also lend her choreographer and production team to help make these aspiring singers into acts with real talent. The inspiration for the show seems to be Kim Zolciak’s rise to “fame” with Kandi’s “Don’t be Tardy for the Party” track, so if she can make Kim work, she ought to be able to help anybody.
The show is set to debut March 4 at 10pm on Bravo. Check out the Sneak Peak of The Kandi Factory and tell us what you think. Will you tune in on Sundays?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Quarterback Calls Off Wedding Hours Before Ceremony
- Do White People Make You Uncomfortable?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Black Girls Rock It Across The Pond: Snaps From The 2012 Brit Awards
- Are You Being Used? Signs You’ve Got a “Temporary” Friend on Your Hands