Styles for the Naturalista Transition
If you’ve ever attempted to go natural, whether successfully or unsuccessfully, you know it’s no easy feat. Chief among the challenges is finding something to do with your hair while your hair undergoes a drastic change in texture. It can be a real source of panic. But instead of giving up, try these style and these products to have you looking fly while you transition.
Get the details on the products and style inspiration at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Should We Boycott Nicki Minaj?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- Does the Academy of Motion Pictures Need Affirmative Action?
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Bey and Jay Show Their Love At Knicks-Nets Game
- Dear Evelyn, It Ain’t That Serious